Tax and financial planning in the time of COVID-19
Wednesday, March 25
1:30 pm – 2:15 pm
Gold Level Sponsor Moss Adams is offering WSADA members a free 45 minute webinar to help dealership deal with some of financial impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.
On Wenesday, March 25 at 1:30PM, accountants Dan Cheyney, Sarah McKnight and Kelsey Sjoberg will provide 30 minutes of tax and planning tips specific to dealership operations, with an additional 15 minutes available for questions.
You can’t afford to miss this webinar with accountants with decades of experience working with dealerships in this time of crisis. Prepare now — this pandemic promises to have long-lasting impacts for dealerships and across the economy.
The webinar will address:
- Federal tax filing and payment deadline relief
- State responses and tax relief
- Draft stimulus bill – potential provisions and benefits for your dealership
- Tax Update on The Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- “Word on the street”
- Strategies to begin reserving cash now.
- What are accountants hearing from NADA?
- How are dealerships across the nation responding?